Shipping, Returns, & Warranty Policy
After each order is placed, we process them in the order that they are received. We strive to ship each order within 2 business days, though processing times may be longer at certain times of the year. TriPollar orders are shipped via
local courier or Fedex and will generally arrive within 7-10 business days, depending on your location.
Orders placed during weekend or during a holiday will be processed the following available business day.
Please check the shipping tracking link in your shipping confirmation email for the latest shipping status or contact our TriPollar Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders ship from the United States.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Customers are responsible for return shipping.
TriPollar devices can be returned within 30-days of purchase. Refreshed TriPollar devices are considered final sale and are not eligible for returns. In some instances, promotional offers are also considered a final sale and are not eligible for returns. The promotional offer will clearly state if the purchase is considered a final sale. If your device arrived damaged or you received the wrong product, please contact us.
If you received your product damaged during shipping, please save the damaged box and product(s).
We are only able to initiate returns and refunds for products purchased directly from mytripollar.com and with the original box. If purchased from another retailer, please contact them directly for information on their return policy. Shipping is not included in refunds.
Please retain your proof of purchase and the original packaging, as it is required for all returns and refunds.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps.
1. Contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com and provide the following information in your email. Our team will respond within 2 business days.
- Order number
- First and last name
- Shipping address
- Product to be returned
- Reason for returning
- Serial number of your device. This can be found on the original box or on the device as outline in here.
If returning your device due to a fault, everything must be returned; the device, plugs, chargers, manual, box, gels - failure to do this will delay the testing and replacement process of your return.
2. Package the item(s) to be returned in the original TriPollar packaging.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. TriPollar is not responsible for any lost or stolen shipments. We recommend that you retain your tracking information.
Please allow two to three weeks for processing returns and exchanges. Returns after the Holiday Season may require longer processing times.
3. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we reserve the right to claim the cost of any deterioration from you. This also pertains to if you do not return all of the items that came with the device to be returned - this includes power supplies, adapters, gels and any free gifts.
We strongly believe in product quality and because of that, every device is subjected to rigorous design, manufacture, inspection and test procedures to ensure it meets our exact specifications. Defective products are extremely rare.
TriPollar will replace authentic devices, eligible for warranty service, with merchandise of equal or better quality. Every new device includes a 30-day money-back guarantee and a one (1) year warranty covering any manufacturer related problems resulting from everyday use of the product. Warranties are only valid for items purchased through authorized sellers, returned within the warranty dates, and have a physical product purchase receipt from the location purchased. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to an accident, misuse, abuse improper maintenance or repair, unauthorized modification, or any other use not found in the printed instructions. Please be advised that return shipping and any related fees are the responsibility of the customer, however the shipping costs to send out any applicable replacement or repaired device will be covered by us.
To initiate a warranty replacement, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide the following information in your email.
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Product to be returned
- Description of the issue you are experiencing with your device
- Proof of purchase – please attach a copy or image of your proof of purchase from an authorized seller
- Serial number of your device
Serial Number Location: All serial numbers can be found on the packaging as well as on each device.
- TriPollar STOP X : top panel near where you plug in the cord.
- TriPollar STOP X ROSE Special Edition: top panel near where you plug in the cord.
- TriPollar STOP Vx: top panel near where you plug in the cord.
- GENEO Personal: Brush/Capsule side, below the power button.